The Minimus is an Atmel powered, high quality production grade AVR USB Development Unit that is clean in design, low in cost and easily programmed time and time again.
Unlike other poorly designed AVR Kits, all the IO's are accessible, there are power and status LED's and includes a real USB male connector for easy plug and play action.
There are hundreds of projects available for the AVR USB hobbyist looking for a powerful yet cost effective solution.
Works with Open Source LUFA USB firmware library and Open Source LibUSB software library.
•5V USB Powered
•Power / Status LED's
•Male USB Connector - No Cable Required
•Access to all IO's
•Robust HW/Reset Buttons (Simple Once-Only Operation When Programming)
•Full LUFA Compatibility
•Full LibUSB Compatibility
•Simple Plug n Play
Some Useful Beginner Projects
· AVR-USB-162 blink LED demo code (C source and HEX)
· AVR-USB-162 button demo code (C source and HEX)
· AVR-USB-162 frequency generator (C code and HEX)
· AVR-USB-162 mouse demo code C source
· AVR-USB-162 virtual COM port demo code C source
· MyUSB LGPL USB stack from Dean Camera