FINAL FANTASY XI - Square Enix - Used or Second Hand, Μεταχειρισμένο (Xbox 360 Game)
Denied a release on the PlayStation 2, Square Enix’s first ever massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) comes to the Xbox 360 with all new graphics and all the expansion packs and extras from the PC version.
Although this is part of the core, numbered, Final Fantasy series it is a fully fledged MMORPG that cannot be played offline or in single player mode (it also requires a hard drive to work). That said, it’s easily one of the most accessible and attractive MMORPGs around and the first proper one to be released on a home console. Once you’ve created and customised a character, the world of Vana 'Diel is yours to explore and adventure in as you like, with complete freedom to focus on exploration or monster hunting to increase your character’s skills. The controls and interface can be a bit fussy at times but the game is great at encouraging teamwork between players, and since this is a social experience above everything else that’s all important.
Most exciting moment:
Ganging together with the other members of your linkshell (an online clan of friends) to take on a giant monster you could never defeat alone.
Since you ask:
This is the first ever Square Enix game for an Xbox console, but the company has already promised to develop a second, as yet unspecified, title as well.
The bottom line:
The first ever online Final Fantasy has never looked or played better.
- Requires Xbox Live Connection
- First MMORPG on Xbox 360: Players will connect to the same gaming world of the renowned Final Fantasy series. Retention of the same FF visual style and deep storylines that have become a staple of this series
- PC and PS2 compatibility: Play in the same servers as the PC and PS2 owners. Jump straight into the action with thousands of other players!
- A persistent world: More than 100 areas to explore including mountains, forests, ice plains, deserts, oceans, rivers, castles, and dungeons. Time and climate changes that range from full day/night cycles to desert sandstorms, thunderstorms, fog, and snow
- Three starting nations: Players can partake in conquests to elevate their nation's standing, missions to build their reputation within a nation, and special quests to discover useful items, new jobs, earn money, and uncover valuable information and discover more about the story of Vana'diel
- Customizable characters: With a host of physical traits and jobs, gain the ability to equip and switch support jobs at any time to overcome any challenge
- An accessible battle system: Experience a complex yet well-balanced battle system fit for beginners and experienced gamers alike allowing the performing of strategic attacks using magic, job abilities, and weapon skills
- Smart control systems: Players will be able to play at their own pace and form parties by utilizing various integrated communication tools, including easy-to-use PlayOnline Chat and PlayOnline Mail
- Expansion packs included: Includes Rise of the Zilart, Chains of Promathia and Treasures of Aht Urhgan expansion packs containing 70 original areas, new jobs, items, mission scenarios and quests which will get you closer to solving the mystery of Vana'Diel