Startech USB Digital Audio Recorder For Converting Vinyl Cassette To CD/MP3 Audio Encoder
This usb analog to digital audio converter lets you easily transfer and capture any analog audio to a computer in digital format of choice such as MP3, WAV, WMA and so on so you can listen your newly-created digital music on MP3 player, computer, portable CD player, or car stereo or home stereo system.
This USB audio converter provides the professional way to digitize any analog audio source into digital format through the convenient USB interface. Capture your favorite music, sound tracks, audio feed from all sources, CD, DVD, cassette, turn table, computer, TV, microphone and so on.
Users may also use this usb audio grabber to convert old collection of cassettes and LPs into crisp, clear digital audio files for music on the go and then create audio CDs and MP3 CDs for personal audio library and make archive of life-time collection that will not degrade or deteriorate over time.
This easy-to-use USB converter provide users an easy solution for instantly turned the music from tape decks, LD player or vinyl records right into MP3, WAV, WMA or OGG files. Rediscover those old songs with this USB audio capture device.
Once in a digital format users can produce audio CDs, MP3 CDs or have the audio ready to be played by other digital audio player. This Devise runs on USB power so no external power supply needed.
Super Easy Operation
The installation of this USB digital audio converter recorder unit is all just plug and play. There is absolutely no driver installation needed at all for operation in Windows 2000/XP/Vista and Win7.
After plugging this USB audio converter into a PC, users can start to hook up a record player, cassette player, CD/DVD player or other A/V devices with audio output to this USB recorder unit for audio transfer, recording and digitizing process.
Digital Audio Recording
This USB audio unit supports both analog and digital S/PDIF audio inputs. Users can record audio feed from either its analog RCA or optical toslink input and saved the recorded sound track in a desired audio format for MP3 playback or CD production.
Audio loop-through for its analog audio or optical audio are provided for daisy chain connection with A/V receiver or other stereo equipment.
Vinyl Cassette To CD/MP3 Converter
This USB audio capture device provides the easy way to salvage those old family LPs and cassettes. It can help greatly convert your LPs and cassettes to clean digital recordings. The supplied audio recording software can easily record any vinyl LP to CD or cassette to MP3.
It will also dramatically clean your recordings by getting rid of click and pop record noise, or by removing hiss and hum off old cassettes. You can also record your LP collection and cassettes to your iPod or portable MP3 player.
Advanced Audio Software
This USB audio capture device provides an advanced audio software, one software does all the jobs. Users do not have to learn multiple programs and complicated editors. This software make the whole recording and track dividing process like a breeze.
Major features that this audio software can provide are as follows:
- Manual setup for optimal recording level for recording with low or no distortion.
- Automatically split up the recording into multiple tracks.
- Encoding audio file to different formats.
- Make recording into digital audio files.
- Splitting MP3 file into multiple sound tracks.
- Digital cleaning for reducing noise such as clicks, pops, hiss or hum.
- Audio CD burning and production.
Digital Cleaning Process And Effects
There are various sonic cleaning special effects provided from the bundled audio software. Users can choose the existing available ones or add new effects to be applied during the recording session.
Just select a cleaning preset such as "Damaged Record 1" and the software can instantly remove clicks, pops and crackles digitally and restores your source audio to original or better quality after the process. The result is a recording that sounds BETTER than the original. If you want to record your old tapes and cassettes, these special cleaning effects will remove hum and hiss as well.
Preview And Editing
After recording, users have the chance of previewing and editing the recording so that you can remove extra silence, clean up the clicks, pops and remove unwanted tape hum. By default, the software will automatically split up the recording into multiple tracks based on a silence location algorithm and/or typed or looked up track times. can adjust a track's start and end by dragging it or clicking the track adjustment buttons.
MP3 WMA WAV OGG Converter
- Encodes WAV files to MP3, WMA, OGG.
- Converts MP3 files to WAV, WMA, OGG.
- Converts OGG files to WAV, WMA, MP3.
- Rip selected tracks from audio CD and convert the digital format needed. Users can select the format from options setting.
- Some CDs are recorded with different volume levels, and some MP3 files may also have different volume levels, with normalization function, users can make all output MP3 or WAV files in the same volume level.
- Rip CD and convert to OGG, WAV, WMA or MP3 format.
Burn as many LP to CD as you'd like. If the recording is longer than 80 minutes, it will burn it over multiple CDs. Alternatively users can create MP3 files with proper tags and all. The process is stream-lined, easy and fun. Repeat the process and record as many LP to CD as needed.
Users can also use this package for recording sound from microphone, computer, DVD player, audio receiver, mixer console or other audio from line in. The output format can WAV, WMA, MP3 or OGG based on the preferred choice.
This USB digital audio converter also features with RCA output and optical Toslink output for redirecting your computer audio output through this USB device for direct pass-through as output.
- 100% plug and play. No driver installation needed for Windows 2000/XP/Vista and Win7.
- Supports both analog RCA L/R input and optical toslink input for digital audio capturing.
- Capture analog audio sources from cassette, turntable, CD, DVD player, game console, cable box, computer or microphone.
- Converts the old collection of LPs and cassettes into digital audio format for CD audio production or playback on portable audio player.
- Record digital audio output from DVD player or other digital S/PDIF sources into computer for further production.
- New easy speed/rate adjustor for recording 78s at 45 rpm.
- Ability to change volume of each track.
- Supports various sonic cleaning features for digitally cleaning and restoring the musical quality.
- Removes clicks, pops and hiss from records and tapes during recording.
- Multi-function MP3 WMA WAV OGG converter for transcoding any WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG format into MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG format.
- Convert recordings to MP3, OGG, WMA, and hi-fi WAV files.
- Record in hi-fi sampling rates and bit depths and render out to hi-fi DVD audio ready files, if desired and supported. (48khz -> 192 khz, 24 bit audio).
- Split up previously recorded MP3s, WAVs, WMAs or OGGs into multiple tracks or burn to CD.
- Recordings sound better than the original records or tapes because the user can digitally clean and restore them.
- Burn professional quality CDs.
- Automatic track detection and silence removal algorithm splits your albums into tracks ready for your iPod, MP3 or CD player
- Recording live performances or lectures and creating individual podcasts.
- Powered through USB port. No external power supply needed.
|Power Supply||USB bus powered (no external supply needed)|
|Dimension||5.6"(W) x 3.25"(D)x1.1"(H)|
- USB audio converter recorder unit x 1
- Audio recording software CD
- USB cable
- 3.5mm stereo mini to 2 RCA adapter cable
- 3.5mm stereo cable
Easy Buy World Warranty:Το συγκεκριμένο προϊόν έχει εγγύηση για 24 μήνες. The warranty time of a product depends from vendor and model-type of product. We recommend to always check official vendor websites, to find better info regarding a product's warranty period.
Need help? Click here for a short demo